History

Continual evolution

1955

Foundation

Eugen Hauser founds the company Hauser Feindrehteile.

1955
1974

Change

Herbert Hauser takes over the company from his father as managing director.

1974
1980

New building

New construction of a production and administration building at the current location in the industrial area of Tuningen. The production area will thus be expanded fivefold in one go.

1980
1992

Enlargement

Further expansion of the business premises by a factor of three. This enables the storage and production area to be optimally adapted to the optimised work processes.
Installation of a new measuring room.

1992
1994

Certification

Successful initial certification according to DIN 9002.

1994
2002

Certification

Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000.

2002
2009

Certification

Renewed certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.

2009
2014

Management

Jochen Hauser joins the management.
Acquisition of the neighbouring plot of land with an area of 6,500 square metres as an extension area.

2014